Terms & Conditions
This web site is owned by and operated on behalf of Total Excellence Centre Limited, registered in England & Wales under company number 02746745 and with its registered office at Flex Business Centre, Manchester Road, Bolton, BL3 2NZ.
By viewing and using this web site you indicate your acceptance of these conditions and agree to be bound by them.
1. The material and information on this web site is directed solely at and is to be used only by persons who access it from within the United Kingdom. This web site, all its content and any contract brought into being as a result of use of this web site is governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
2. The release, publication or distribution of the information contained on this web site in jurisdictions outside the United Kingdom may be restricted by law. Persons in a jurisdiction outside the United Kingdom from which this information is accessed, published or distributed should inform themselves about and observe such restrictions and are responsible for compliance with any local laws (to the extent that they may be applicable).
3. Although Total Excellence Centre Limited has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, neither Total Excellence Centre Limited Ltd nor its affiliated companies nor any of their respective employees or representatives make any warranty of any kind (expressed or implied) as to, or assume any legal liability for, (in each case to the extent permitted by law), the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any information contained on this website, nor do they accept any liability to keep the information contained on this website up to date.
4. By accessing this website you agree that, to the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Total Excellence Centre Limited nor any of its affiliated companies nor any of their respective employees or representatives be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of the information or hyperlinks available on this website.
5. In the event that Total Excellence Centre Limited is held liable for any loss or damage, you further agree that Total Excellence Centre Limited will not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage which arises from your use of the website for any and all purposes or from reliance on any part of it.
6. Total Excellence Centre Limited reserves the right to revise this website or withdraw access to part or all of it at any time.
7. Total Excellence Centre Limited and its affiliated companies have not reviewed, are not responsible for, do not endorse the content of, and accept no liability in respect of any information contained on any website that is referenced by a link from this website or which may be linked to this website. Links to other websites are provided for your convenience only. If you decide to access other websites through any such link, you do so at your own risk and will be bound by any terms and conditions of use which that other site may impose on its users. Any dealings you may have with any third party are your responsibility and Total Excellence Centre Limited accepts no responsibility to assist in the resolution of any dispute which may ensue. Total Excellence Centre Limited will not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of your dealings with any third party.
8. Copyright, Trademarks & Intellectual Property Rights
8.1 The copyright in all website design, text, graphics and any other displayed content, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other materials on this website is the property of Total Excellence Centre Limited and/or their content and technology providers.
8.2 Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the website for the sole purpose of placing an order with us or using the website as an informative resource. Any other use of textual or graphical materials on this website, including reproduction (except as allowed above), modification, distribution or republication, without prior written permission from Total Excellence Centre Limited is strictly prohibited and legal action will almost certainly ensure should any breaches be consequently discovered or brought to our attention.
8.3 Any brand names or client logos used in this website are trademarks or trade names of their respective holders. No permission is given in respect of the use of any of these names or titles and moreover, any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
10. Should any of these conditions be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable due to the laws of any state or country in which these conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these conditions and the remaining conditions will survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable
11. Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights.